Without a word
(You’re Beautiful OST)
by Park Shin-hye
by Park Shin-hye

Shouldn't have done it
Shouldn't have ignored it
Like it wouldn't be seen
Like it couldn't be seen
I don't think I should have seen you
Should have run away
Should have pretend not to hear
Like it wouldn't be heard
Like it couldn't be heard
I shouldn't have listened to your Love
Without a word, you made me know Love
Without a word, you gave me your Love
Made me fill myself with your every breath,then you run away
Without a word, Love left me
Without a word, Love tossed me aside
Not knowing what to say, my lips must been surprised because you came without a word
Without a word tears are coming down
Without a word my heart is breaking apart
Without belief, I'm waiting for Love
Without belief, I'm hurting for Love
I became a fool after my soul left and cried staring at the sky
Without a word, parting has found me
Without a word, parting has come to me
Not prepared to let you go, my heart must have been surprised because you came without a word
Without a word, you left
Just like a passing fever
It just needed to hurt for awhile and leave a small scar behind
No comments:
Post a Comment