Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~...we got married...~

i juz finished watching WE GOT MARRIED featuring kim hyun joong & hwang bo as LETTUCE COUPLE!!! it was awesome!!!i like it to d max!!!their story start frm eps 9 till eps 38.Their theme "My life's events!!!Events come to me!!!".They have won d Best Couple MBC Entertainment Awards 2008!!!

WE GOT MARRIED is a popular reality Korean variety show. The show pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they really married. Each week couples are assigned missions to complete wf candid interviews of the participants to reveal thoughts and feelings experienced.

These are the few episode dat i like d most!!!it cant stop me frm laughing!!!its soo soo funny!!!too hilarious!!!u will not expect how d real kim hyun joong is!!!im sure u'll like it too!!!enjoy!!!


































“I hope your love is always happy”
(diz is d words dat hwangbo wrote @beach)

Although you and I have parted...
It must be just that our destinies didn’t meet...
I hope you’ll meet someone nice...
Since you’re a really good person...
no matter who you’re with...
Since you were too good for me...
I hope a love that’s worthy of you will find you...
I hope you’ll always be happy...
Do you know?...
You’re beautiful when you smile...
I may occasionally cry because I miss you...
But...
I hope you’ll always smile...
I hope you’ll always be happy...

No comments: