Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.
1. Im addicted to green!!!i am a green lover!!!i lioke green very much!!!much into my heart!!!
2. I love to watch 'Party Planner wf David Turtera'!!!
3. Im addicted to Korean, Japanese & Korean movies n series!!!
4. I will listen to the music before going to sleep...or i'll open d radio till morning...
5. I like to read zodiac n horoscope!!! everyday i'll make sure i'll get d updates!!!
6. I like creative stuff n appreciate arts very much!!!life is an arts!!!
7. I’m planning to further my study…insyaAllah.
8. I can survive by onli eating roti…roti…n roti!!!im a roti lover!!!haha
9. I’m so lucky to have my lalink in my life!!!she’s d greatest gift bestest fren dat I could not ask for more!!!
10. My dream is to travel around the world…how I wish I can fly anywhere I want!!!huhu
11. I alwiz keep my mum words to motivate myself…’A winner sees the solution in every problem…A loser sees the problem in every solution…YOU are the winner!!!Let’s do it!!!’
12. I loves to cook & try new recipe!!!
13. I juz realize dat how masin my mulut is when sumthing important in my life dat i wish for give a big impact in my life dat i would not forget.
14. I cant stop missing sumone dat is important in my life.
15. It is easy to noe me...but it is hard to get closer to me...only close ppl get to noe me closer...
16. PEACE is alwiz my trademark when it comes to take d pics!!!haha
Sekian,timer kaseh!!!
Who i want to tag???
1. Lalink Mimie
2. Hana Chan
3. Ayu Chan
4. Nurul Bigor
5. Appaaa
6. Itatatatata
7. Dyna
8. Sal
9. Bied
10. Timmy
1 comment:
no 16 tu mmg fact gile!
haha!
Post a Comment